Dr Ludmilla Collins undertook her training at St George Hospital and The Royal Hospital for Women.
Dr Collins room's are located in both Kogarah and Miranda. She also works as a specialist at St George Public Hospital and is a co-joint lecturer at the University of NSW.
Her scope of practice spans both obstetrics and gynaecology.
• Pre-conception counselling
• Fertility investigations and advice
• Early pregnancy care
• Low and high risk pregnancies
• Twin pregnancies
• Advanced-age obstetrics
• Pelvic pain and endometriosis
• Abnormal menstrual bleeding
• Abnormal pap smears and treatment
• Menopause including post menopausal bleeding
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
• Ovarian cysts
• Pelvic organ prolapse, both conservative management and surgical management
• Laparoscopic and robotic minimally invasive surgeries, including hysterectomy and treatment of endometriosis