Visiting Hours and Parking
Visitors are recognised as an important part of sharing the joy of the birth of your new baby. Please encourage visitors to attend within designated visiting hours (3.00pm to 5.00pm and 7.00pm to 8.00pm daily). Outside of visiting hours our mums and babies are busy resting, feeding and attending education classes.
We ask that any visitors who are unwell, or suffering from coughs, colds, gastro type illness or known infectious diseases, should not come into the Maternity Ward to reduce the risk of spread of infection to mothers and babies.
Visiting hours and rest periods are as follows:
- Visiting Hours are 3.00pm to 5.00pm and 7.00pm to 8.00pm daily
- Strictly no visiting during the rest period 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Partners are welcome anytime
- Please advise your family and friends that No Visiting is allowed whilst you are in Delivery Suite, following your birth when you are ready for visitors let them know you or your support person will contact them when it is time to come to the hospital
- We ask that visitors leave promptly at 8pm, this is to ensure other patients are not disturbed. Children visiting the hospital must be supervised at all times.
During visiting hours, visitors can help themselves to refreshments available in our patient visitor pantry.
Patient and visitor parking is available in our multi-storey car park located on Hogben Street, adjacent to St George Private Hospital. Limited car parking is also available in our underground car park.
Please note that all disabled pass holders should proceed to our underground car park, the entry to this is located to the left of the hospital main entrance. 24 hour parking assistance is provided by our security team who are contactable on 0434 071 826.
Parking fees are displayed at all entrances to our car park facilities.
Entry to the Hogben Street carpark can be found via Hogben Street in Kogarah, please see the map below for details.