Baby CPR Classes
In the early days, babies need special first aid care should anything happen. Would you know what to do in an emergency situation? The reality is that many people think they would, but many don't.
St George Private Hospital have partnered with CPR Kids to bring Baby CPR and First Aid classes closer to you.
CPR Kids provide a 3-hour (9am – 12pm) class instructing you on baby CPR, covering babies aged 0 – 12 months, and the most common first aid situations affecting newborns and babies such as choking, burns, head injury and more, with ample hands-on practice with baby manikins.
Who can attend these classes?
- Pregnant couples
- Anyone who cares for babies and children
All participants receive…
- A copy of A life. A finger. A pea up a nose. by Sarah Hunstead. A must-have resource for all families, this ebook covers all the topics learned in class plus many more first aid situations that affect children and babies.
- Poster covering first aid scenarios and CPR flowchart.
- Fridge magnet of important phone numbers.
- Access to our YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime.
* Please note there is a cost involved for this service which may not be covered by your health fund
Click Here to book Baby CPR classes