Baby CPR Classes
In the early days, babies need special first aid care should anything happen. Would you know what to do in an emergency situation? The reality is that many people think they would, but many don't.
St George Private Hospital have partnered with CPR Kids to bring Baby & Child CPR and First Aid classes closer to you.
CPR Kids provide a 3-hour (9am – 12pm OR 1pm - 4pm) class instructing you on baby & child CPR, covering children aged 0 – 8 years, and the most common first aid situations affecting children such as choking, burns, head injury and more, with ample hands-on practice with baby & child manikins. This class will leave you feeling confident to manage an emergency situation with your child.
Who can attend these classes?
- Pregnant couples
- Anyone who cares for babies and children
Topics covered in this course
- CPR for babies and children
- Drowning response for babies and children
- Head injuries
- Fever and Febrile convulsions
Additional post-class online learning:
- Limb injuries
- Bites & stings
- Allergic reactions
All participants receive…
- CPR Kids e-guide which covers all the topics learned in class plus many more first aid situations that affect children and babies.
- Poster covering first aid scenarios and CPR flowchart.
- Fridge postcard overview of DRSABCD, other first aid and important phone numbers.
- Access to our YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime
- A Certificate of Attendance is sent to all participants after their class.
* Please note there is a cost involved for this service which may not be covered by your health fund
Click Here to book Baby CPR classes