St George Private Hospital will be hosting a Maternity Open Day on Saturday 23rd November from 9.30am to 12pm.
We welcome everyone to come and join us at the event, if you are:
- Pregnant and aren’t sure which hospital is right for you.
- Already booked into our facility and would like to familiarise yourself with the hospital, meet the team and get some useful information in preparation for your delivery.
- Considering having a baby and want to find out more information about the pregnancy journey, what our facility can offer and the next steps to take.
- Have had a baby and have some questions you would like to ask our staff and specialists or are considering trying for your second, third or even fourth baby.
We will be offering:
- Free information sessions on your pregnancy journey, physiotherapy and ask the midwife
- Trade display tables from maternity and baby related businesses
- Tours of our maternity unit
- Meet our Midwives
- Gift bags for all attendees
- A range of lucky door prizes