Visitors are recognised as an important part of sharing the joy of the birth of your new baby. Please encourage visitors to attend within the visiting hours so that new mum’s are able to attend classes and rest as much as possible.
We ask that any visitors who are unwell, or suffering from coughs, colds, gastro type illness or known infectious diseases, should not come into the Maternity Ward to reduce the risk of spread of infection to mothers and babies.
Visiting hours and rest periods are as follows
- Visiting Hours are 3.00pm to 5.00pm and 7.00pm to 8.00pm daily
- Strictly no visiting during the rest period 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Partners are welcome anytime
- Please advise your family and friends that No Visiting is allowed whilst you are in Delivery Suite
- We ask that visitors leave promptly at 8pm so as not to disturb other patients wanting to settle to rest for the night. Children visiting the hospital must be supervised at all times.