We know parenting can be a challenge and St George Private Hospital now offers a new breastfeeding clinic along with parenting classes, grandparent support classes, active birth class and C-Section delivery classes.
At St George Private we deliver more than 1800 babies every year, and we put our parents-to-be at the centre of their own care, with a comprehensive range of education classes that empower parents to make key decisions about their own birthing experience.
We are thrilled to announce our new breastfeeding support clinic which offers one-on-one support to new mums when they need it most.
Areas covered in these sessions include:
- How to breastfeed your new baby
- How to properly position and attach your new baby
- Trouble shooting and how to get help
- Expressing and storing breast milk
- Working and breastfeeding
- Resources, support groups, telephone help, internet sites available in the community.
Call (02) 9598 5555 for bookings. We also offer a range of other classes and our educators are all experienced Registered Midwives.
Our Education programs include:
- Child Birth, Breast Feeding & Parenting Classes
- The Grandparents Class
- Active Birth Class
- Caesarean Section Class
Please ensure you book the required classes as soon as possible as class numbers are restricted to maintain a personal and conducive teaching environment. Please call (02) 9598 5172.