Oncology Inpatient Service
A newly renovated dedicated 20 bed medical oncology ward opened in February 2016 which provides multi-disciplinary care to patients requiring medical, interventional procedures and palliative supportive care.
The Oncology team includes:
- Medical Oncologists and Haematologists
- Consultant Radiation Specialists
- Consultant Medical Physicians & Consultant Surgeons
- Palliative Care Physician
- Nursing staff, Pharmacist and Allied Health
The hospital has a strong link with Calvary hospital for Palliative inpatient and community palliative care services. Nursing staff arrange links to the Day Oncology service and other home services as required, prior to discharge.
Visiting Hours: 10am – 12pm and 3pm – 8pm.
We encourage a patient rest period between 12pm - 3 pm.