St George Private Hospital will be hosting a Maternity Community Open Day on Saturday 12th May from 10am to 1pm.
We welcome everyone to come and join us at the event, if you are:
- Pregnant and aren’t sure which Obstetrician or Hospital is right for you.
- Already booked into our facility and would like to familiarise yourself with our facilities, meet the team and get some useful information in preparation for your delivery.
- Considering having a baby and what to find out more information about the pregnancy journey, what our facility can offer and the next steps to take.
- Have had a baby and have some questions you would like to ask our staff and specialists or are considering trying for your second, third or even fourth baby.
- Looking for a local family day out and to see the new medical facilities available at your local private hospital.
We will be offering:
- Free information sessions
- Health and Wellbeing information- FREE yoga class
- Trade display tables from maternity and baby related businesses
- Tours of our new maternity unit
- Meet the Midwifes
- Gift bags for the first 50 attendees
- A range of lucky door prizes